viernes, 17 de julio de 2009

Mamma Mia! Sono sul giornale!

It turns out I was on the news in Hyderabad!

There was a huge traffic jam (almost as bad as that morning in 2006 when we woke up to find El Peje had taken Reforma), so I wanted to see what was going on. As always I had my camera at hand, since there are so many interesting things going on in the street on every auto ride I can't help but want to take pictures of them (most of them don't turn out so good... sadly).

The reason for the mess was that a Minister was going to pass and they closed some roads for him. (For a more detailed account on who he is and local Andhra Pradesh politics, see: http://www.hindu.com/2009/07/17/stories/2009071759160300.htm). As you can see I'm very perplexed about the situation...


And going through my pictures, I found him looking at me looking at him. Can you find him??


And just to have a quick poll: If you saw me on the street what country would you say I'm from? Please leave a comment!

1 comentario:

  1. Pues por el titulo me voy a ir por italiana (lo que me recuerda que tu abuela no me bajo nunca de italiana)...

    ResponderEliminar